Gray sunvisors with extensions and lighted mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As the title says I'm looking for a nice pair of gray sunvisors with the ends that extend and the lighted mirrors. I'm retrofitting these to my 93 that has the plain sunvisors so having part of the wiring harness past the connector plug and the extra mount that goes by the rearview mirror is a big plus. Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
OUR TRUCKS HAD SUN VISORS WITH EXTENDING ENDS AND MIRRORS!?!??! Mind you we also had sunroofs here and there so it's just another thing on the list to look out for lol.

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OUR TRUCKS HAD SUN VISORS WITH EXTENDING ENDS AND MIRRORS!?!??! Mind you we also had sunroofs here and there so it's just another thing on the list to look out for lol.

Although I didn't care too much about the lighted vanity mirror, I really wanted the extension part, although I'm sure my girlfriend and daughter will both appreciate the mirrors lol! I'm redoing my headliner this spring and figured that would be the perfect time to do this upgrade. I've since purchased a factory overhead console and now that's been added to this project too lol!

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
I've since purchased a factory overhead console and now that's been added to this project too lol!
Only reason I haven't installed a factory sunroof is because of how much work I've put into having my aux switches in my overhead console lmao. I'd love to have extending sun visors. What years and models were they on?

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Only reason I haven't installed a factory sunroof is because of how much work I've put into having my aux switches in my overhead console lmao. I'd love to have extending sun visors. What years and models were they on?

They are generally called "Suburban" sunvisors. Don't know why, any mildly upscale package could have had them. My old K3500 with the LS package had them. Main problem with them is, the inner cardboard or whatever likes to fall apart on them.

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Honestly I'm not 100% sure
My gray pair came off of Ebay and they didn't list the year other than they were 1995 to 1998. I got a maroon pair from a member on here with the complete wiring harness and they were from a 1994 Suburban.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They are generally called "Suburban" sunvisors. Don't know why, any mildly upscale package could have had them. My old K3500 with the LS package had them. Main problem with them is, the inner cardboard or whatever likes to fall apart on them.

Yup, both my 99 Burbs had them. And both of them did this! So now I have tan sun visors in a gray interior Burb that need recovering. Found some out at the yard, will get on next trip if still there. I think the Silverado trim level on the pickups may have had them too. The glue dries out then the fabric doesn't have anything to hold it into place.
And if you're not careful with the clips that the inner end snaps into, they break! Gotta get more of these too....GM should have made these from a softer plastic, then maybe they wouldn't be so brittle.