Gray Dash Bezel for 90-94 K1500 with all Button Cutouts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only stock in most Tahoes and Suburbans, this one in particular needs to be 90 and above because the switch mechanism for the interior light dimmer switch is different and won’t fit my existing pigtails/dimmer switch.

My only other want for this bezel is that it doesn’t have any cracks, holes, or filling but I am okay with the color being heat warped as long as its color is gray and meets the rest of the criteria. I am also okay with it missing the cut out covers as I have plenty of those extra.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Still looking for one of these myself. If I find an extra I'll let you know. Supposedly my city is opening up a new salvage yard within the next two weeks, I'm hoping to be one of the first ones in lol.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting! I’ve been to my local salvage every once a month and almost always had the bezels cracked or broken. Mine is perfect that I have now but I would like the extra switch holes for my fog light switch and in case I add any other switches in the future

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Exciting! I’ve been to my local salvage every once a month and almost always had the bezels cracked or broken. Mine is perfect that I have now but I would like the extra switch holes for my fog light switch and in case I add any other switches in the future
I'm not holding my breath by any means. This is Texas after all. I lucked into a garage-kept Suburban for most of the stuff I pulled for my dash swap.

Anubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope you can find some good used parts. Over 20 years ago I went to the dealer and bought the bezel with all the switches …. all NOS.

Intimi88tr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys check my thread...
let me know if this is it....I dont think it has any cracks...just dirty as hell

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally found the perfect dash bezel on eBay from a 90 burb
They removed it with out unscrewing the switch mounts on the back so the posts are intact

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.