Granddaddy's Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have figure out all I want to get done on the thing by the time I start school next year. List is:

Toolbox
Chassis saver
recover seat
new carpet
new interior plastic
new dash
touchscreen
subwoofer
Smooth center caps
new rear bumper
bed line tailgate
Paint
new brake light
Dash speakers
exhaust
floor mats
pedal pads
rear view/door mirrors

I am absolutely not half butting anything on this truck. Nearly a complete resto for a high schooler lol

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man when I tell you the starter broke, I mean that sucker broke. I got off my shift at work and went out to go home, and truck wouldn’t start. Dad came and helped me out and I drove it home and we pulled the starter out this morning and are putting the new one in tomorrow. Tint had to wait, and I now have no clue when I’m getting it. Not that big of a deal

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man when I tell you the starter broke, I mean that sucker broke. I got off my shift at work and went out to go home, and truck wouldn’t start. Dad came and helped me out and I drove it home and we pulled the starter out this morning and are putting the new one in tomorrow. Tint had to wait, and I now have no clue when I’m getting it. Not that big of a deal