Go Rhino Grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

Mwagz21

Reaction score
Trying to decide whether or not to have my polished aluminum push bar restored, or get this Go Rhino push bar instead: https://www.carid.com/1997-chevy-ck-pickup-grill-guards/go-rhino-3000-series-push-bar-185713347.html

Anyone have that type of grille guard? Looks decent, nobody sells the old school ones like I have anymore, they only seem to have them for Jeeps.

Did you see mine? I bought it for 50$ off a guy and refurbished. It’s the only way to go other than the push bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Forgot to update this thread, I ended up getting my push bar re-polished by a guy that my dad knew and looks way better than before.

And yeah I did see yours, imo that's the best style of brush guards for these trucks.

Here it is all shined up now, looks almost brand new:

You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Yeah I like it better than the Go Rhino as well.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Looks good, pretty similar to the Z71 Tahoe guard

Thanks! I've always liked that one too, sadly they are not too easy to find. Wouldn't mind finding one for my 98 some day.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I know you're already set but I've always been a fan of the one I used to have. If only it had a center bar that went under the headlights. Bought it for $50 and should've never sold it.
You must be registered for see images

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Thanks! I've always liked that one too, sadly they are not too easy to find. Wouldn't mind finding one for my 98 some day.

Old post but found it usin the search method. I actually picked up a Tahoe brushguard for $50 cuz it was in a house a dude moved into n he had no idea what it fit. I already have one for my 98 so I threw it on my buddys 97 for when he gets back home. It's being kept at my place so his psycho ex doesn't know he owns it.