GMT800 style jump seat in GMT400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks for asking him, I really appreciate it. I will text the guy back about getting it sometime.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Ok, I texted the guy wondering if the price is for me to pull it or him to pull it, he said $75 either way. I think I am going to get it, cannot wait to do this install! :D

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Change of plans, I found a different GMT800 jump seat out of a 03 and newer with the leather top console at the junkyard today. They only want $65 for it, they pull it, but has no latch though, but it's one nice jump seat though, no cracks in the plastic, seat is in perfect shape, so I bought it! They will call me when they have it pulled. Now, to figure out how to replace them though... That's going to be the hard part as I'm not familiar with these types of consoles, I can replace the center console latch in my truck, but I don't know how to in a 60/40 or 20 jump seat.

The seats are hella nice too, no rips or tears on the driver's side, but I don't need them.

Here is a pic of what I am getting instead, looks better than the earlier style.

You must be registered for see images attach