Gmt800 fans ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

884x4310ci

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys tried to search but nothing came up.
Anybody put gmt800 electric fans in a gmt400 ? I would like to see pics if possible. As I can get a set and I want to see how they would mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought you were asking if you were a fan (fanatic, enthusiast, aficionado, etc.) of the GMT800, LOL.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my pics guys. Nothing super fancy but looks decent.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I get the wire harness with it. Do I just need to ground the 2 small signal wires to a sending unit ?
I've got the high side wired into the ac compressor wire so high kicks on anytime the ac is on. I've got the low side being run by stock pcm. I had to have thecaux fan setting enabled by a tuner. That is only an option on 98+. Otherwise you'll need a temp sender to control the low side.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put them in mine also except I used a pressure transducer and tuned pcm to control the fans by AC pressure and also by coolant temp.

Instead of them running all the time

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems funny to me but seems upside down is the way to mount these fans. I had to put a small slot in the shroud on them to clear the p/s return hose on the gearbox of the van. They came off less than a year later due to the fact they could not cool the 350.