GMT400s in the Movies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

likestrucks

Reaction score
And who remembers back when Disney did their Sunday night tv movie specials? One that I remember was called "Noah" starring Tony Danza. As a kid watching that movie all I cared about was the truck, I believe its a 1993 GMC. Since its a tv movie that I'm sure wasn't popular there arent many images online, but I did manage to find one.

You must be registered for see images attach

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
And who remembers back when Disney did their Sunday night tv movie specials? One that I remember was called "Noah" starring Tony Danza. As a kid watching that movie all I cared about was the truck, I believe its a 1993 GMC. Since its a tv movie that I'm sure wasn't popular there arent many images online, but I did manage to find one.

I’ve always liked the 4x4 decal and 16-in rally wheel combo on these.

PeteyG708

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

“OH! MY! GOD!” This freaking movie was silly all the way around, but was a favorite. Google says it is an 88 RCSB.

From Big Fat Liar

From what I saw, they used the same truck in “Weird Science.” But without the logos on the side.

One was also used in the movie “Selena”. After she is singing “Dreaming of You” and abruptly stops, and the movie switches to scenes of Selena being transported to the hospital, you see her killer, Yolanda, sitting inside a bright red 95-98 Chevrolet Truck. I cannot find any movie pictures though.

There was also a Suburban/Tahoe used by a bad guy in a movie that had John Travolta about a guy who was a killer, and the son gets involved because he is curious. He hides in the back of the Suburban while he meets his accomplice, and gets found. John Travolta (the good guy, drives a late 90s’ Dodge Ram) has to step in to save him. I forgot the name of the movie though, but the bad guy drove a GMT400 Suburban/Tahoe.

I also found this site: http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Chevrolet_model-GMT400.html

This is fun, by the way!

Edit: Quoted, when I mean’t to reply. Haha. Removed quote.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what is the difference between a 2 door tahoe and a blazer???
Not a lot, really. Some styling changes for the most part and the Blazer name was dropped at the end of the 1994 model year. In 1995 it was named Tahoe and a 4 door model was available.