GMT400s in the Movies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILLCMACK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this tv series the other character drives Durango.Tell me about it-there's a big Am car scene in Europe-not only eastern-Germany has massive one-Poland,netherlands,Norway,UK. Blame it on the movies lol
ha! i just saw where you are from! super cool. my sister has been traveling back and forth for work all over for years now and always send me American cars- i should have known. i have never been (should be visiting them next winter as we are expecting now), but my dad is there visiting her husbands family and has been loving the amount of audis in town lol (hes been driving/restoring those most of my life)

MILLCMACK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Audis(throwing up)-you can tell I'm not a fan-especially those from circa 2002 onwards-I didn't mind them before lol
oh trust me- after owning a few myself (you own them more than you get to drive them most of the time) i RARELY am like "yeah dude you should totally buy that audi" - its generally a bad decision. BUT in my younger days, when i drank bad decisions for breakfast, i created a special place in my heart for a 4dr sports car that could hit corners at 55 on pavement AND truck thru any amount of snow.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh trust me- after owning a few myself (you own them more than you get to drive them most of the time) i RARELY am like "yeah dude you should totally buy that audi" - its generally a bad decision. BUT in my younger days, when i drank bad decisions for breakfast, i created a special place in my heart for a 4dr sports car that could hit corners at 55 on pavement AND truck thru any amount of snow.
I do think they drive well-don't get me wrong(bit nose heavy especially the S and RS ones) but my beef with V A G as a whole is,they should be stading for quality and engineering-not trying to sell crap for big bucks. You can expect it from Renault or PSA.Tho nowadays everybody does-part of the policy I suppose-policy to milk the lil man.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am drinking home brew for breakfast, talk about bad decisions. And I am 61. This damn conflict in the east. My granddad fled CZ before Hitler invaded. All my aunts married Ukraines. Was at the LCBO (Ontario thing) to get some Gin for my Pa (really! He is 89). Just ranting here, before Kenny catches me. There are still snowmachines whipping up my road, back to the LCBO. Nothing but promoting Canadian Vodka. Madness!

MILLCMACK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do think they drive well-don't get me wrong(bit nose heavy especially the S and RS ones) but my beef with V A G as a whole is,they should be stading for quality and engineering-not trying to sell crap for big bucks. You can expect it from Renault or PSA.Tho nowadays everybody does-part of the policy I suppose-policy to milk the lil man.
you aren't wrong!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my beef with V A G as a whole is,they should be stading for quality and engineering-not trying to sell crap for big bucks.
When did reliability quite being a measure of luxury? Back in the day people bought Mercedes and other luxury brands because they were an investment, not just a status symbol.