GMT400s in the Movies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Numerous shots of a diesel 88-94 Burban 2500 in NCIS S19E04
You must be registered for see images attach

With a nice wide angle at the end
It doesn't have a diesel/HD cooling bumper. Weird.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
It doesn't have a diesel/HD cooling bumper. Weird.
In the second last photo you can definitely make out 8 lugs, and it looks like a full float to me. that being said I'm just realizing I didn't consider it having a 454 :banghead:

Isn't that a GMT 400 suburban?
Tis indeed sir. I call them burbans lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looking at the grille, wouldn't it be a 94? That's the second series type of W/T grille, correct? Headrests on the seats are the horseshoe style so that would be the earlier style interior, and 94 is a mix of parts....
At least that's what I'm thinking, based on what I have learned on this forum about the variations in years and how to tell them.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Highway thru hell, ouch, started up when dragged up and drove onto the flat deck

Attachments

• E056F245-BB1F-43FF-A8D2-37742A1A27A7.jpeg
    E056F245-BB1F-43FF-A8D2-37742A1A27A7.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 19

MILLCMACK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ukrainian tv series"Dog".
have family in eastern Europe and it took me awhile to understand the fascination involved with American trucks over there. every time they are home now hes out in my driveway calling all of his buddies on FaceTime and they totally loose it over them. the Bullnose unfortunately is the favorite hahaha

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
have family in eastern Europe and it took me awhile to understand the fascination involved with American trucks over there. every time they are home now hes out in my driveway calling all of his buddies on FaceTime and they totally loose it over them. the Bullnose unfortunately is the favorite hahaha
In this tv series the other character drives Durango.Tell me about it-there's a big Am car scene in Europe-not only eastern-Germany has massive one-Poland,netherlands,Norway,UK. Blame it on the movies lol