GMT400 Truck of the month #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Congratulations Pierced. It really isn't fair, you got the Swamps over there. . . . . . .. . .

Does this mean I'm going to win this month because I'm going through a Louisiana Swamp?? haha j/k Congrats to Pierced!!!

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
i was technically still moving up the hill just very very slowly haha.

does this count? all 4 tires are spinning and im slowly moving

Great pics but those are pushing it lol. I'm gonna let Paul make a ruling on these two since He runs the TOTM.

Old, but does this count? :D

The second one you posted does :cheers:

Congratulations Pierced. It really isn't fair, you got the Swamps over there. . . . . . .. . .

Thanks man, lol dont have too much swamp up here where I am I just got a little lucky that day.

Does this count? LOL!!! I'm in my '97. It's rolling. That's my '98 on the flat deck. It's rolling too, just not under it's own power! The shot IS from outside!
Placeholder, if anything!

Lol I am gonna say that's a place holder.

Does this mean I'm going to win this month because I'm going through a Louisiana Swamp?? haha j/k Congrats to Pierced!!!

Lol never know til the votes come in. Thanks man.

These are kinda more what I had in mind for rolling shots. I would try to be somewhat like these if you can.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Everyone keep the pics coming lots of great pics so far.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blue95.. I likin' that. Going to try to get someone today to snap a pic. Can't stay outta this competition!

Thank you sir, this pic is from 2010 and a buddy from FSC who lives close to me was taking pics of all of ours.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score

Here is my entry. Rollin slow....