GMT400 Parts (Junkyard Stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munrom77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any gray door panels for 88-94 both sides?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
any updates from the OP?
This seems to be dead. But he's still active elsewhere in the site. Pm him maybe he'll answer. Was still posting on this thread a few days ago.

1996 Chevrolet c3500HD CrewCab BEAST - Junkyard Rescue Take II

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I have been super tied up with school and spent a weekend working on my crew cab HD like mentioned above, but that's been to my extent of things lately. I have been tied up with people from Craigslist also after parts and it's been busy trying to keep up. I apologize to everyone!

However to everyone who has responded to this thread for the past two weeks I did send you a personal message.

As far as inventory goes, when all the county tows are done I have been scavenging through looking for some more (and only) gmt400s to add to the yard. It's where I've been setting my focus lately, with a little bit of square body stuff tied into that.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
If you have access to one, how much for a 95-98 steering column bracket? I am in the process of doing a dash swap from the 88-94 to 95-98. It is spot welded and need to be drilled out. If you can't get to one, that's cool, it's just miserably cold here in Missouri.