GMT400 Parts (Junkyard Stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.White98

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dual alternator plate from a 97 or newer 6.5td. I think it was more common on the cab and chassis trucks to run utility bodies, ambulances and buckets and such.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dual alternator plate from a 97 or newer 6.5td. I think it was more common on the cab and chassis trucks to run utility bodies, ambulances and buckets and such.

I have personally never seen one in person and know that there is nothing in the yard out there like that unfortunately! But I'll keep my eye out.

88-94 engine wiring harness and pc?

pm sent

gstubbz

Reaction score
Another fresh one for pickings. 98 K2500 454/4L80e/NP243C/14b ff Suburban with 136k. I would have loved to fix this one up but it's a county tow so the only thing we can do is "dismantle" it since the VIN is now never able to be registered again. Kind of sad.

Grey Interior, I'm personally keeping the doors, door panels, and the seats out of this for my crew cab project. Interior is pretty ratty though. Everything else is up for grabs. Driver side tow mirror is missing the glass. I imagine it runs and drives, and I will certainly try to get it running at least but I need to change the ignition cylinder. In the first pic you see the door handle all busted up, that was my doing, the handle was already broken, and I didn't have keys and I wanted to see what engine it had lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No driver side door handle, imagine that! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha I know! It’s like a damn unicorn with these trucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another fresh one for pickings. 98 K2500 454/4L80e/NP243C/14b ff Suburban with 136k. I would have loved to fix this one up but it's a county tow so the only thing we can do is "dismantle" it since the VIN is now never able to be registered again. Kind of sad.

Grey Interior, I'm personally keeping the doors, door panels, and the seats out of this for my crew cab project. Interior is pretty ratty though. Everything else is up for grabs. Driver side tow mirror is missing the glass. I imagine it runs and drives, and I will certainly try to get it running at least but I need to change the ignition cylinder. In the first pic you see the door handle all busted up, that was my doing, the handle was already broken, and I didn't have keys and I wanted to see what engine it had lol
Ok..I live under a rock. What does county tow mean?

gstubbz

Reaction score
Ok..I live under a rock. What does county tow mean?

We have the contract with Lassen County to pick up abandoned vehicles or vehicles the county tells the owner to get rid of, or build a fence around it and if they don't do either they call us and we tow them. The state gave out this huge grant to "Clean up California" by getting rid of "junk" vehicles that are making the county/community look like trash.

So then we tow them, get paid to haul them, get paid to remove the trash out of them (sometimes find cool stuff), and get to dismantle the vehicle and sell parts. We can sell anything except the frame and body on these cars we get from the county.

It's rare that we get something good, usually it's just a bunch of POS cars. All I want the yard to have is GMT400s!