GMT400 Parts (Junkyard Stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
If you have access to one, how much for a 95-98 steering column bracket? I am in the process of doing a dash swap from the 88-94 to 95-98. It is spot welded and need to be drilled out. If you can't get to one, that's cool, it's just miserably cold here in Missouri.

I can definitely get you one, I'd have to pull a dash from a truck though, which may work out because I want a 98+ dash to put in my crew cab so that gives me reason to pull the dash from another truck!

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
I can definitely get you one, I'd have to pull a dash from a truck though, which may work out because I want a 98+ dash to put in my crew cab so that gives me reason to pull the dash from another truck!
I will keep you advised if I need one, I am considering pulling a 95 dash if I can figure out if that wiring harness will talk to my 94, so there would be my bracket there.

gstubbz

Reaction score
I'd only do another dash swap if I was either going LS and had completely custom wiring or had a 95 harness and everything to match my powertrain. Outside of that I don't think I'll ever attempt a 88-94 to a 95+ dash swap again!

gstubbz

Reaction score
Another truck for pickings. I was reluctant to post this one up since we had it for a while, but got plans to keep the engine and trans for a 67-72 truck project now so the body stuff is up for grabs. 1995 K2500 Suburban with a supercharged 454 / 4L80e.

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Another truck for pickings. I was reluctant to post this one up since we had it for a while, but got plans to keep the engine and trans for a 67-72 truck project now so the body stuff is up for grabs. 1995 K2500 Suburban with a supercharged 454 / 4L80e.

Bumperrrrrrrrrrrr. I wish you weren't so damn far away for shipping on an item like that.

I couldn't work your job; you've got too many clean trucks going for scrap, which is why I'm nervous about wanting to part and sell 88-98s, I'm scared I'll want to keep them all.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

That thing have a factory AUX transmission cooler? I'm still looking for a set of the brackets and hardware.