GMT400 Parts (Junkyard Stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Since I am now working at a junkyard, my job is to sell stuff online so if you need anything related to GMT400s or something else, lemme know! I'm on here every day and you can also email me at [email protected] as well. Some GMT800 stuff is available and a bunch of Square Body stuff including tach clusters and hydraulic clutch assemblies.

Here are some pics of trucks out in the yard, this is only a few of them with many more that I haven't taken photos of. I'll be as reasonable as I can for prices, and some things may be a pain to ship but I will do my best to make things happen! If it's something big (engine, trans, bed, etc) I'd prefer local pickup if possible although we can always freight things if needed! Everything is located in Chester, CA 96020

GMT400 Stuff I know we don't currently have:
NV4500 transmissions
Vortec 454 Engines and Parts

Click on an individual image to view a full size pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

gstubbz

Reaction score
More pics since I hit the max in the first post.

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Damn, I wish there was decent salvage placed around here like that, closest ones to me are clusterfucked with any GMT400 being picked clean within the first month or so of being out in the yard, LKQ and Pull-a-Part are better,

I wish I had a working Paypal, I want that damn diesel bumper on the green/silver truck!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Not if I get it first!!! LOL! :D

Nah, just kidding, I'm looking for a smoothie diesel bumper. :)

I'd like to have a smoothie bumper, Rock Auto has them for like $127.00 or something, or LMC for 189.85 I think; I was going to meet a guy for a free diesel bumper, he had a 95 C3500 that he took the 6.5/80E out of it, and put in a 327/TH400; but he never responded to my phone call.

gstubbz

Reaction score
Talk about a dream job. Im jellous, I feel rite at home at the junkyard. My local yard knows me by name. Haha

Thank you! It's going to suck for me at first, round trip over there is $22 in gas alone so hopefully I can get this going and list other vehicle stuff and tools on ebay to make this worthwhile. I can thank my old 94 6.5 for getting me in the door and making my connection to them better!

Damn, I wish there was decent salvage placed around here like that, closest ones to me are clusterfucked with any GMT400 being picked clean within the first month or so of being out in the yard, LKQ and Pull-a-Part are better,

I wish I had a working Paypal, I want that damn diesel bumper on the green/silver truck!

I like the fact he doesn't crush vehicles until it's pretty much a shell and frame. And it's also nice being able to pull parts and get what is needed rather than someone destroying a dash for no apparent reason! Then everything is rust free too, super nice!

That 6.5 bumper is clean! Really clean. It would be ridiculous to ship it though.

Not if I get it first!!! LOL! :D

Nah, just kidding, I'm looking for a smoothie diesel bumper. :)

I may actually get it for myself since the clean one I had on my 93 RCLB got destroyed. All dependant if I get this 89 or 90 reg cab stepside truck over the weekend as another stupid project I shouldn't probably have lol

And I agree on the smoothies, that paired with no door molding is a clean looking truck!!

Thank you! I'll post more junkyard stuff in the future, stay tuned :)

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
quote me a gmc grill with bumper fill in good shape to 85308 please