Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and input I’m going to try order one set tonight so I can get them in before weekend hopefully! But I’ll see I be sure to post pics of them

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
My notification Bell didn’t say anyone responded to my post I only just checked my thread to see if I that post posted lol then that’s when I seen your comments

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So last week “we” family went to kids school for a function and at the time snow wasn’t all gone few spots in parking lot were half covered with snow so I found one told fam to jump out now as not have anyone but me to deal with something happening. So I backed in 3 times as I sunk in some also loss of traction but parked with plenty of space for other car and us to get in/out. Then I drove off pile no issues to swing bye front of school to pick up the wife as she needed grab something inside school. Only problem is that I didn’t take a picture of my parking to show the dramatic angle but also to show that these 400’s are highly capable for those thinking only newer models have what it takes to do certain things! Lol
So I took a old pic shopped it up some to reenact what a real pic would’ve looked like.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I got myself up to the pick n pull again sat morning and they still had the same black 400 Escalade but she was way more picked over than before:( but I ended up getting the few parts I needed rear passenger seatbelt rear cargo shade since it was there not that mine is bad but figured why not! And few turn signal light sockets for that my one was too corroded and needed replaced. But wooooo that seatbelt was stuck but I won I ended up run snipping the sheet metal above the rear fender to access the bolt from the backside I had to ream out hole then cut bolt after I got home but it was a fight to the end!! Smh so I installed seatbelt and socket yesterday and I installed new taillights too she’s dirty since pick n pull is down a dirt road she was filthy gave her a rinse off but it was a halfway rainy day but so much dirt didn’t want anyone to rub against side and be covered in dirt since we were out for the day but here’s a letting her warm up before we left pic and after I put taillights in pic

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Pic of her while out an about Saturday with the family was a overcast rainy day but she stayed clean for most part until it actually rained on way home so she be hitting the wash again tomorrow afternoon it’ll be 60 here so nice day to clean her up an sit for a few days

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s for John Moore vcr components so 1-flip down screen with inter graded dome light and green dots for remote control

2-vcr and junction box for assuming additional component hook ups

3-little junction box under driver side dash

4-remote controller my backseat armrest pops open and that’s the storage for remote and would’ve been the headphones little ear buds in circle cases if you zoom on pic you can see the molded spots for them

5-rear control unit that’s on top backside of center console I’ll have to post it separately as only 5 pictures per post but I have extra one those are all that I know of besides the rear antenna that’s on back passenger side D window that you’ll have to source but it wouldn’t work I imagine as it would be analog tv waves vs 15 years of digital waves now!

What do you think is fair price?

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Vcr also plugs into the floor you may want to see if you can get more information on this system off the internet or a site? Maybe look up it 99/00 Escalade possibly I’m not sure if it was offered in other 400’s ? There’s the rear radio control unit that I’m assuming goes with this but I’m no technical expert on this video system maybe ask on here I also posted the dealer brochure on this thread so maybe see if a page has info on it?

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is so cool! So I’m assuming that FM modulator allows the tv sound to be played through the factory radio. Amazing!

I haven’t been able to find much on these systems. I love them!

I’m wondering how difficult it is to route the wires through the headliner. I hope it doesn’t have to be removed.