Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
That same company makes a Bluetooth adapter that works the same as the aux cord that I’m going to get as to lose the constant cords everywhere lol!!! But I’ll have to look into that down the road I need a few button lights fixed is that simple to do on my own or it’s a bit of work? Lol I know peps on here have done it. But hopefully this removal will be not too bad!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So here’s few pics of the swap not that it’s anything so special or never been done before!! Lol just trying to be current in my posts lol I’m gonna wait a few days before putting back the bezel since I’d be taking it right back off once I get that new wiring to install.

Attachments

• 77B03F7C-AB4B-4C77-80E5-2CC27FFAB399.jpeg
    77B03F7C-AB4B-4C77-80E5-2CC27FFAB399.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 13
  • AD4A1771-6928-45E2-941A-469590E0383F.jpeg
    AD4A1771-6928-45E2-941A-469590E0383F.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 13
  • A081CBCA-2C15-4709-9439-788C46AEEA59.jpeg
    A081CBCA-2C15-4709-9439-788C46AEEA59.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 13

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I’m waiting on this to arrive in the mail it connects to your radio via were single din cd player does then connects to your cd player plug as it reconnects cd player but now you have Bluetooth without losing anything you just need a cd to play then connect digital device hit play and boom your playing music wirelessly! If this doesn’t make sense I posted a video that shows the aux jack hook up that is the same idea but Bluetooth.

Attachments

• 6C8E0316-1C2C-4310-8278-25AA06707DDA.png
    6C8E0316-1C2C-4310-8278-25AA06707DDA.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 11

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just seen this Escalade on eBay being parted out!!! 55,000 miles on it can’t see front but it’s really nice and looks worth saving!!! If it’s not been picked apart!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just a quick pic this morning as I walked out for work. I did a little freshening up yesterday on her car wash from Friday afternoon. Just waiting on new eBay led fog lights and new all red led door safety lights to come. I just had one bulb fade out and I’ve always had front passenger door safety light be jank someone before me glued it back together but poorly and it’s never been a big deal but I forgot to pull them when I made my huge score from pick n pull from awhile back! But found some I like I don’t want super bright lights blinding me from opening my doors lol but the red will fit nicely with my stock interior lighting as it’s not meant to illuminate the whole cabin off one small light more ambient lighting not as jarring to turn on as to find something! Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
The Bluetooth adapter is great! It has cd quality sound and is way better than what I had before with the Isimple wiring! Which was good enough for the time but not anymore and less wires to deal with constantly now no worries of needing a charge for my phone and losing my tunes I want to hear! If you don’t want all the hassle or spend the money on new headunit or have it refurbished with Bluetooth then this is you best option!! The do have aux corded one too!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Did today was changed out my safety door lights from stock to all red led and I tried to change out bank 2 sensor 1 O2 but no luck breaking it loose to change it out ☹️ I stopped bye my mechanic to see if he could just break it loose for me but no luck either he was too backed up and today we’re getting hit with a snow storm 3-12 inches of snow expected so I told him I’ll just have to drop it off this next week sometime.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So it snowed like crazy here Friday afternoon around 8” inches heavy wet snow good for doing all the fun stuff you see in movies lol
Shoveled driveway by hand and seen Amazon driver guy coming to deliver to neighbor and just knew he was going to get stuck in the snow with his older Kia sorento so I told him I could tow him out to the Main Street of the neighborhood he said no he’d get it. So I hopped up in the Escalade and drove around cul de sac in 2wd to give him tracks to drive through and see how difficult it would be in 2wd but was nothing no chore at all!!! so after him getting basically nowhere after 20ish minutes I said you mind if I take a swing at it? I got stuck first time but then reversed it and boom all way backed up into my driveway then drive straight out threw snow right into neighbors driveway no problem!!! An guy told me he’s a driving instructor at one point but obviously you don’t know how to drive in big snow!!! So once again big bad old caddy made chit easy as pie but also big bad caddy daddy showed he once again proves I know what I’m doing behind the wheel!!! Lol never mind the lights on pick it was for eBay seller that I need another set of bulbs sent to me for one was finicky.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So the newer taillights I bought I think around Xmas are not great I realized that passenger side light wasn’t sealed properly and water got all down into it and it’s passed the return date!! :( so I’m back to find a better different set! Looking for input on 3 I’ve found that I would buy but one style is listed twice at a big price difference and one is just clear of my old style which isn’t a front runner only on my list because of how cheap they are! Lol here’s pics of them I need input so don’t hesitate to reply please thanks!! 2 of them show how they look on a 400.