Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I’m looking for how to not have DRL’s? A guy which I’m going pm after this 88gmctruck posted this but a picture would be best as it’s a lil hard to be in the floor under the dash lol and is his info correct? Here’s his post
You must be registered for see images attach
Yes this is correct,

The factory DRL and fog lights are powered from same fuse so killing DRL also kills Fogs by removing its fuse, by removing the diode he is referrering to it keeps power to the fogs but stop power going to the DRL

Attachments

• 9003035A-329C-4690-8678-D5781ACC96D9.jpeg
    9003035A-329C-4690-8678-D5781ACC96D9.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 5

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yes but when I pulled my diode out n off they still came on? So I just hooked back diode since it made no difference

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So here’s the oldest pics of my ride one was in 2012 next a park down the street from an old rental house and one’s in old house garage the 2
other 2013 in parking garage underneath “cobo” hall or whatever new name it’s called now lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just was cruising google looking up Escalade stuff and found this on there! Not my cup o tea but those wheels are really nice!!! And what should’ve been factory wheels not the 6 spoke Denali’s with changed caps!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I just heard that some of the esky/Denali had heated mirrors, has anybody seen them
Yes Escalades have heated and tinted side mirrors they’ll tinted when dark out it’s nice having both but those heated mirrors are hard to find let alone both options in one!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Soooo I bought new turn signal bulbs again last night leds from the “zone” lol now all bulbs lite up but now both sides hyper flash and indicator lights are on! But I came across a random video of changing the bigger fuse/relay under the dash behind the E-brake but they gave me the wrong one so stopping back again today to get the other one others have actually used to fix problem! One in my hand is what they gave me an other is what others used