Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I’m looking for how to not have DRL’s? A guy which I’m going pm after this 88gmctruck posted this but a picture would be best as it’s a lil hard to be in the floor under the dash lol and is his info correct? Here’s his post
You must be registered for see images attach

He's definitely correct when it comes to most GMT400 trucks. If you scroll down a little in that thread you posted the screenshot of, I posted a YouTube video in there that describes the process for both removing the DRL module you referenced and/or pulling the fuse to disable them that way.

What I don't know though (and others also pointed this out in that thread) is if the Escalade/Denali DRL circuit is the same as the rest of the GMT400 trucks. If it isn't and the BCM controls the DRLs then none of this will apply to your Escalade.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
That’s the thing I don’t remember which thread I got it from? Lol I just screenshot what he said but I’ll look into it tomorrow after I visit the wash! I had get my license renewed and get oil changed and then we went out for the day in the dusting of snow that’s part of a big storm that’s dropping tons of snow but only more westward of me so she’s filthy I’ll take a shot of her before the wash but I don’t have any recollection of what thread thanks

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know why, but for me, this front end, is just not that good looking. The later ones look good. But this one just doesn't do it for me. And I have 98 Tahoe, 95 K2500, 91 K 1500, and 90 sb step side. If I swapped a GMC front end on ....hmm.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I just set my ebrake pedal ever so slightly down like a inch down and the DRLs will cut off and stay off. also its not enough for my rear brakes to even notice.
Yeah but I don’t want the Ebrake light on the dash! As if somethings wrong or if someone else has to drive it oil change parking etc.. then they may do whatever idk but it’s about getting around doing that lol.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I don't know why, but for me, this front end, is just not that good looking. The later ones look good. But this one just doesn't do it for me. And I have 98 Tahoe, 95 K2500, 91 K 1500, and 90 sb step side. If I swapped a GMC front end on ....hmm.
Ummm I guess I’m missing the being of this conversation? I’m not sure what front end? And maybe it’s in response of something post obviously but what and swapping fronts? Maybe add what you read that this is a response to? Just seems incomplete

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s pick her at the wash she doesn’t look as dirty as she was I think the road was a lil wet so it wetted the dirt to seem less! Lol but the back window is how she looked all over but surprisingly the engine bay was pretty clean still I guess I cleaned it up not long ago and forgot! Lol there’s my murder mitten sticker! I just added a block chrome university of Michigan M onto the other side of tailgate I tried just a fuzz to make it look level equally spaced as Escalade badge is looks good I’ll have to be sure to have it in my next pic I post!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s back 50/50 with my new university of Michigan chrome M I picked up as part of my birthday gifts