Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the registered number was the number I would be hoping to see. Even if it’s only for that year it would give everyone a better idea of if there’s 45,000 still being registered then that’s a problem for everyone when looking for parts at pick n pulls or any kind of salvage yard. Yes I am more than pleased with how my plan of wheels and tires finally came out! Everything is right as I had hoped for! The stance is on point the look of the wheels and tires are aggressive but not going to get are up bye the road as they’re all terrain tires. And here few extra pics
You would need access to the dmv of every state. Theoretically possible, but functionally impossible for the average person.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Question has anyone replaced they’re windshield lately? And if so was it a ome replacement “sun something” is what it says on the corner of the glass seeing if it was that or a knock-off since most are 20yrs+ old as far as age of the trucks.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

A must checkout!!!! Just seen this one on eBay motors app!!! Wow if I didn’t already have mine I’d be buying it now!!! Whomever buys this is getting a winner for sure!!!!

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Question has anyone replaced they’re windshield lately? And if so was it a ome replacement “sun something” is what it says on the corner of the glass seeing if it was that or a knock-off since most are 20yrs+ old as far as age of the trucks.
I haven't replaced a windshield, but I did have a friend (who owns an auto glass company) replace my back window. He was bummed because he could no longer get me an oem rear window, and the aftermarket window didn't fit as well.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Took this morning left the dogs n turns on wish the dtrl’s turned off whenever you wanted. But filter is on again to get color look darker.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Took on this just past Friday my new wheels and tires fit in the car wash!! Yay! I know it’s not great for your paint but most ECO friendly and I don’t have all day to hand wash or self spray. But I do take the time obviously to “clean” er up afterwards an that’s what makes it pop sitting in the driveway or parking lot or just rolling down the street! Top pic has no filters bottom is auto filtered all the way down I really like how it magnifies the colors! Best of show spray wax in bottle!!