Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
It's part of the defrost system. Im not sure pickups had it.
The defrost button left of the fan speed also turns on mirror heat.
You must be registered for see images attach
So my guy do you have or give me a list of what you needed/ used to install your atoto 8? I may be getting a atoto 6 pro for Xmas and good to see a recent upgrade my other concern is I have two separate cd player’s single don like most of y’all and 6 disc in center console plus I have factory Bose System but if you didn’t do your install alls good! Lol

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just used this DD install kit with the bezel

Hmm, not letting me post a link? Search Amazon for, Metra 95-3003G

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just seen this on eBay motors app and damn!!! 69k miles the right color but has barn doors but I’d be willing to deal with that lol but wow what a great low low miles 400 Escalade! Now this honestly shows how much these are undervalued even at $17 grand if it was a pickup or suburban price would be way more which stinks for us owners but at least they’re asking for good money and not just $7000-10000 here’s pic I took just wow and how old must have been owner to not drive but only 3000 miles a year!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I’m in the process of figuring out installing my new double din radio atoto A6 pro off Amazon. since I’m not electrically inclined lol so I’m struggling to get off the ground with wiring but this weekend I plan to pop grills to check wire colors nothing I pull online gives me definitive confidence on a wiring diagram. And I’m trying not to take it somewhere and get hosed on install fees but if you of y’all have a actual wiring diagram I’d appreciate it!!! It’s a bit more complicated since I have the Bose system I’m just not trying to fry anything or have to reduce everything or take it somewhere only after I make it a hot mess! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah I was going to go kenwood but as I started to review units that atoto has great options and a big 13-15 multi band eq that is one of my must have options and prices are very reasonable and a few people on here have them installed in their 400’s so that was another reason. But I may have found a shop near me that would hook it up as wiring goes. plus I might be able to see if they could do more channels or something to get a better sound as highs going to tweets and doors be mids an sub be sub. Lol but I’m no car audio expert so all questions and answers for the peps that do it everyday! Lol