GMT400.com Swag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Sooo MR. Big SYN dog since I have a 400 Escalade would that be possible on a shirt? If so what is the shirts cotton % or are they a blended cotton? meaning more likely not to shrink in the wash. Lol

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo MR. Big SYN dog since I have a 400 Escalade would that be possible on a shirt? If so what is the shirts cotton % or are they a blended cotton? meaning more likely not to shrink in the wash. Lol
I will certainly see what I can come up with. Typically a blend but idk what %. I'm a big dude, I don't like shirts that shrink...

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yo yo yo big rollin big time low n 4dough holdin a 6pack with 4 in the back SYN DOGG!! Lol any word on contents of the shirts sir blended cotton/100% cotton? Lol and are the images going to be side profiles like TOTM stickers or different? So I know what to try Doing if I have a lil time myself for a drawing for a 400 Escalade image for a shirt as chatted on before. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The images are just like in the first post, the same as the stickers.
the shirts are Gildan 90/10 for sizes up to 3x, larger sizes may vary.
If you have some custom drawings you want made into shirts we can do that, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss pricing and details.