GMT400 2WD Lift Guide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have my camber bolts maxed to get it this far. Even got new bolts with more adjustment installed. 2” coil spacer. I guess ball joint spacers would get me to where it can be aligned? C2500 8lug.

You must be registered for see images attach
Should. They helped barely enough with mine. Mine is still wayyy off. Control arms come in the 8th, I’m hoping they help.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the ones you’re running currently not longer than stock?

They were hard to compare but if they are longer its not by much, im talking like 1/4-1/2" longer. But the big difference is the ball joint pocket is lowered significantly by like 2-3" lower that the mounting plane of OEM arms.

Reaction score
They were hard to compare but if they are longer its not by much, im talking like 1/4-1/2" longer. But the big difference is the ball joint pocket is lowered significantly by like 2-3" lower that the mounting plane of OEM arms.
That should be enough to get my alignment correct, it’s not off my much. The lower ball joint mount pocket helps a lot too I’ve been told.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can’t seem to find an extended UCA for a 8 lug 2500.

And you may not find off the self. I would call chassis tech and see if they have ones or if they can make them. Very helpful guys on the phone. I mean I was able to order my arms without powder coat and should have told them to not include hardware or ball joints. to save some more money but oh well.

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And you may not find off the self. I would call chassis tech and see if they have ones or if they can make them. Very helpful guys on the phone. I mean I was able to order my arms without powder coat and should have told them to not include hardware or ball joints. to save some more money but oh well.
How much were your arms?

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine were $554.68. Then count the additional custom color powder coating was $60 from someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine were $554.68. Then count the additional custom color powder coating was $60 from someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok I did find a set on their site. Around $550. I might pull the spacers and go for the 1” instead of the 2”. Or a BJ spacer. Wasn’t looking to drop that kind of cash on arms when the truck needs rockers and corners . Damn lol