GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony G

Reaction score
Hello. I know this is an old post but I see some recent activity in it. Anyway, I just bought a 1997 Cheyenne 1500 4x4 that needs a lot of love.
It is in need of a seat, drivers side door panel and armrest, driver mirror assembly and possibly a OEM stereo. All this would be nice to find but more importantly, it will be needing everything related to fixing speeometer/tachometer/badly shifting transmission issues. I ahven't read in depth yet on the forum. I just registered, but I'm going to put in a few good hours reading tonight. Any help would be appreciated. Ok, so a seat would not be practical to mail :) hehe

legendman

Reaction score
Would you happen to have a good leather steering wheel 96-up. Need one that didn't have airbag, I think 2500's didn't have airbags. Price shipped to 06370 Thanks

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Still need all the wiring for under the dash of my 98 z71. Mouse ate wiring with previous owner. Dont want to tear it apart and find out im missing one piece i need so i want all the wiring. Has the floor shift 4wd. Just jacked it up to find out what wrog woth front end; needs both lower ball joints. shop here wants 559$. Any body have any ideas on replacing them myself. looked at youtube, looks like ill need more tools than i have
The lower ball joints are press in, harbor freight has a tool set that is based on an old OTC press set, l have used this and it works very well. Your local parts store may also rent or loan one, you might want to ask them. On the ball joints, if you can get MOOG brand, do, because they are well worth the price. I grew up in an auto parts store and we always had square body trucks and now 400's. These trucks eat ball joints but MOOGs will last a lot longer. They also have provisions for grease fittings that cheaper ones don't. Hope this helps

ncscribe

Reaction score
Looking for a clearance light harness for my 98 K3500. Do you have anything?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am still around still have a big barn full of parts i now have 9 2dr tahoes yes 9 of them lol rustfree 2dr body tubs frames ect to much to list is all

working at local salvage yard close to me driving rollback hauling junkers in lol

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a question about your Ebay
Do you happen to know what the user id is for the Twisted-Metal-Garage eBay account.
You did mention the name earlier in this thread but you can’t search by seller name only user id

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also wanted to know if you have
*93-94 Grey Dash Bezel for K1500 with all switch cutouts and plastic covers
*Fog Light Switch for a 93-94 Dash Bezel preferably with a pigtail