GMT 400 front end rebuild + lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks so similar to a Tahoe

anything y’all can offer would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
You must be registered for see images attach
[/QUOTE]

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you mean when I bought them... they were holding air.
I keep them at 35 psi all the way around though.

No I meant in the pic. Lol. They look solid. I feel like my tires always bulge at the bottom no matter how much psi i put lol. Normally i do 32 in front and 40 on rear

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I meant in the pic. Lol. They look solid. I feel like my tires always bulge at the bottom no matter how much psi i put lol. Normally i do 32 in front and 40 on rear

Two questions. First, are your tires P or LT? Second, which of those does your door sticker call for?

My Suburban calls for load range C or better LT tires, but I ran P-metrics on it for a while based on the advice of a then trusted tire shop employee (who I no longer trust, long story). They always had that little bulge at the bottom you described. Putting LT rated tires back on it (BFG KO2s, load range E) was one of the best things I've ever done. It drives 100% better and looks proper again.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Two questions. First, are your tires P or LT? Second, which of those does your door sticker call for?

My Suburban calls for load range C or better LT tires, but I ran P-metrics on it for a while based on the advice of a then trusted tire shop employee (who I no longer trust, long story). They always had that little bulge at the bottom you described. Putting LT rated tires back on it (BFG KO2s, load range E) was one of the best things I've ever done. It drives 100% better and looks proper again.

I really dont know lol

You must be registered for see images attach