Gmc Rep Rims on Obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped303

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Doesn't anyone know where or if they even sell 5 lug gmc reps? I know it's a longshot but I can't put adapters due to how low my truck is and I know it's complicated to make my truck into 6 lug. So please help out.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Doesn't anyone know where or if they even sell 5 lug gmc reps? I know it's a longshot but I can't put adapters due to how low my truck is and I know it's complicated to make my truck into 6 lug. So please help out.
I have also wondered the same thing about 5 lug to 6 lug rims. I don't think the axle shafts from a GMT 800 will swap into a GMT 400 rear end. I am also not sure about the front hubs. I would like to tare into a GMT 800 2WD rear end and compare to ours, and try a front hub from a 800 onto our trucks. If you do any of this, please let us know. I will do the same.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would not be that difficult to 6 lug swap. There's a thread somewhere here for it. 14 bolt sf from a 2wd. And hubs from a light duty 2500 2wd. Not cheap after the price of rims and tires as well, but definitely not hard

Dropped303

Reaction score
Those are Texas editions and I don't like those at all. But thanks tho man. I'm just gonna have to convert to 6 lug if I want them.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Easy to swap to 6-lug. All you have to do is buy two front rotors for a 2500 LD 2wd $25.-$45. ea. on Rock auto. If you can find a rear end out of a 2wd 2500 it will bolt in. But the wheels your showing have a tremendous amount of negative offset (compared to your stock wheels, or wheels made for your truck) so the cheap way would be to just swap in a 4X4 rear end of the same body style. Theyre a couple of inches wider than the 2X4 rear ends, so you wont have to run spacers to make it look right. The REAL cheap way to do it is with adapters. Find ones around an inch thick for the front and an inch and a half in the back.