GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruff Idol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't believe how expensive the APS billet inserts got, they used to be around $54 pre-Covid.
When I installed my bowtie I opted to use some old nuts laying around. They basically cut their own threads into the pins on the bowtie and in my mind that is a pretty good theft deterrent - you wouldn't be able to simply pry the thing off, you'd have to squeeze in there with a 1/4 ratchet and by the time you got the things undone I'd already be back to my truck, fists ready!

TagAllen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still dont see one that looks like the stock GMC just without the emblem. That link took me to billet grills.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I still dont see one that looks like the stock GMC just without the emblem. That link took me to billet grills.
I thought you were looking for the billets, my mistake. TTBOMK, there is no grille that has the stock style insert without the emblem.

XDmToter

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already... Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the 95 Tahoe and Yukon headlights? I accidentally ordered a headlight set for a GMC Yukon when I meant to order the Chevy Tahoe headlights.

The part I needed:
HD-JH-CCK94-OE-C-SET

The part I ordered by mistake:
HD-JH-GCK94-OE-C-SET

Retailer wants a 20% restocking fee to return the GM Part, so I'm wondering if it will just work, or if there is some significant difference between the two before I open the box.

XDmToter

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already... Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the 95 Tahoe and Yukon headlights? I accidentally ordered a headlight set for a GMC Yukon when I meant to order the Chevy Tahoe headlights.

The part I needed:
HD-JH-CCK94-OE-C-SET

The part I ordered by mistake:
HD-JH-GCK94-OE-C-SET

Retailer wants a 20% restocking fee to return the GM Part, so I'm wondering if it will just work, or if there is some significant difference between the two before I open the box.

I found the answer to my question over on https://www.gmt400.com/threads/gmc-vs-chevy-grill.55294

Looks like the corner markers are different between these two parts.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found the answer to my question over on https://www.gmt400.com/threads/gmc-vs-chevy-grill.55294

Looks like the corner markers are different between these two parts.

As you've found, the corner markers are the difference. '94+ Chevy and GMC corners for the composite headlight equipped trucks do not interchange. They look very similar, but the Chevy corners are larger and their shape is slightly different.

Lildad90

Reaction score
GMC grill but i would have clear turn signals over painted or black
what paint did you use i just got a blazer with a black grill and debating paint matching it red