GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TagAllen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want what looks like the stock GMC just without the GMC in the middle. With stock looking grill/louvers. Where do I get at least the grill/insert like that?

Last edited:

Ruff Idol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of specifically the pre-95 GMC grilles. Not too much of the "monochrome" style going on. Also the pre-95 Chevy's look great from the front but I find from the side it looks a bit naked without the protruding center piece that you find on the later ones.

On another note, why is it so hard to find new grilles that match stock closely enough? The chrome style with black details going on?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Do you have a direct link? All the grille or inserts I see of stock style still have the mounting tabs surfaces or holes for the emblem.
Can't believe how expensive the APS billet inserts got, they used to be around $54 pre-Covid.

I'm a big fan of specifically the pre-95 GMC grilles. Not too much of the "monochrome" style going on. Also the pre-95 Chevy's look great from the front but I find from the side it looks a bit naked without the protruding center piece that you find on the later ones.

On another note, why is it so hard to find new grilles that match stock closely enough? The chrome style with black details going on?
Amazon and Ebay sell grilles that are like the factory chrome/black, but you will run into the bowtie top and bottom lines removed (to get past copyright).