Getting stuff ready for primer and paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Them window trim pieces on the doors were the parts I was talking about I poster earlier everyone had to wait them were the parts I've bin color matching on these trucks for years and iv yet to see anyone else do it I'm sure someone has some were but not that I've ever seen I think it justs adds a little bit more to the look.

You must be registered for see images attach

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Got the front clip back on still have to put my stainless steel bug deflector back on but tomorrow I'm going to finish the wheel well trim and hand the new Z71 mudflaps and put the new rims on aswell as rear bumper maby door handles if I get time I typically need a fresh mind to go door outer door handles on these trucks as I find them a really pain in the you know what to install. Got just a bunch of small stuff to do and still got to wet sand and buff them runs on that door yet. Was also thinking of painting the tow hooks red to look like the T4 package on the new chevs

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered some 1000 1500 and 2000 grit sandpaper and some buffing compond and a buffing pad I'm going to wait to wet sand till after my truck is together I forget the longer them runs dry the better.
Looking great!!

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the front clip back on still have to put my stainless steel bug deflector back on but tomorrow I'm going to finish the wheel well trim and hand the new Z71 mudflaps and put the new rims on aswell as rear bumper maby door handles if I get time I typically need a fresh mind to go door outer door handles on these trucks as I find them a really pain in the you know what to install. Got just a bunch of small stuff to do and still got to wet sand and buff them runs on that door yet. Was also thinking of painting the tow hooks red to look like the T4 package on the new chevs
Cant wait to see the wheels on it!

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
One bad 98 Z71. Almost done putting it together. Not sure how I managed to load double of the same pics.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One bad 98 Z71. Almost done putting it together. Not sure how I managed to load double of the same pics.
Great job man!!! It turned out awesome! Really makes me want to start fixing mine up.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Great job man!!! It turned out awesome! Really makes me want to start fixing mine up.
I'm aways from being done yet still more stuff to go on plus some wirring but it's coming together. Ya I'd like to see your build I'm glad mines almost done between working full-time plus working on this truck plus getting my time in at the track on my bike it's getting exhausting. I took last night off went to the Unity mototcross track did some hard ridding needed a break from the project.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm aways from being done yet still more stuff to go on plus some wirring but it's coming together. Ya I'd like to see your build I'm glad mines almost done between working full-time plus working on this truck plus getting my time in at the track on my bike it's getting exhausting. I took last night off went to the Unity mototcross track did some hard ridding needed a break from the project.
I used to ride a lot but i sold it a couple years ago. Wish i still had it.