Genuine 99-00 Escalade seat leather replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the heads up I did think It was really strange this 1 guy had 2 different specific items. that people wanted but I gave the benefit of doubt like that guy car part 86 needs to be kicked off if it’s a scam!!!! What a let down well as they say too good to be true it probably is!
The language is a dead giveaway. It's exactly the same, with the exception of the product mentioned and missing the word "buying" at the end. They simply cut and paste from your wanted ad onto the scam script and hit post. For them it's a numbers game, if one person in a thousand falls for it that's a win. Think about the number of times you could do this in a day....

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are the GM part numbers, check your RPO label for codes Z75 and 522. Maybe some dealer still has some sitting on a shelf somewhere.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ I looked them up on Wholesale GM Parts Online and it looks like they're all discontinued, props for the original part numbers though. I have trouble navigating Nemiga Parts sometimes.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help seriously!! The hardest part of owning this truck is the interior 2years it was only made and a total of about 50,000 gmt400 Escalades were made. So unless I pony up for katskinz leather I think it’s not so on par eBay replacements it’ll be for the time being:(