Genuine 99-00 Escalade seat leather replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Looking for genuine replacement leather seat covers not anything aftermarket but stock replacements. I know that there’s plenty of eBay leather replacements to pick from which I have but it’s not factory spec as I’d had hoped for. But if anyone has a hook up or anything or agmt400 Escalade being parted out that has really good interior not all used up drop me a line. Thanks

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@sewlow may have a line on OEM style covers, but I'll bet they ain't cheap...
Your best bet for OEM is to find a wrecked Escalade with a decent interior. Trouble is, most of the driver seats are worn tf out. Seems like a combination of typical wear and ****** leather from GM.
I've been looking for the past couple of years, and have found a few which were in okay shape, but nothing anywhere near drop in and go. The good news is that there are tons of pretty much bolt-in seat options from other GM cars and trucks, you may try that route.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thanks yeah I bought a drivers bottom but it’s just not quite as good as stocks:( and like you said “finding” one in good condition is basically impossible mine is the best I’ve ever seen in person besides when I rode in my buddies dads brand new one back in 99-00 I was like I want one! I like the looks of stock “bone/shale” colors wanted to do a katzskin leather replacements but do all seats but that’s like $1500 and wife ain’t going for that lol!!! But maybe I can do a seat at a time all the others are great and I could resell them for sure! To cut costs back but I’ll check out that site. There was a whole fronts n rear leathers back on eBay a few years back fer way cheap like $300-500 but they were dyed maroon they looked good I probably would’ve picked them up if my exterior color was maroon then itd been really nice but champagne and stock leather color just goes together!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey buddy I know of someone who has a set of leather seat covers in excellent condition, for faster response pm him on francojon667 @gmail.com if you still interested in

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign me up, Hoss!

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks yeah I bought a drivers bottom but it’s just not quite as good as stocks:( and like you said “finding” one in good condition is basically impossible mine is the best I’ve ever seen in person besides when I rode in my buddies dads brand new one back in 99-00 I was like I want one! I like the looks of stock “bone/shale” colors wanted to do a katzskin leather replacements but do all seats but that’s like $1500 and wife ain’t going for that lol!!! But maybe I can do a seat at a time all the others are great and I could resell them for sure! To cut costs back but I’ll check out that site. There was a whole fronts n rear leathers back on eBay a few years back fer way cheap like $300-500 but they were dyed maroon they looked good I probably would’ve picked them up if my exterior color was maroon then itd been really nice but champagne and stock leather color just goes together!

Try theseatshop.com, they might have something that is a better quality match than a lot of the cheapo versions on eBay. Replacing the foam cushion goes a long way as well or the leather replacement will be loose and not last as long.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Hey buddy I know of someone who has a set of leather seat covers in excellent condition, for faster response pm him on francojon667 @gmail.com if you still interested in

Thanks

yeah I just emailed him so I’ll see what he has hopefully it’s what I’m looking for!!!! :cheers:

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the heads up I did think It was really strange this 1 guy had 2 different specific items. that people wanted but I gave the benefit of doubt like that guy car part 86 needs to be kicked off if it’s a scam!!!! What a let down well as they say too good to be true it probably is!