Gauge Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed_P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh crap. It's a Jensen, its been bulletproof 2 years now.. backup camera is there i just dont use it (yet), I will when I redo this interior someday in the next decade

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is "exactly" what ive been looking for... It makes it your own.... very nice backplate, nice job all together.. love teh GMC Sierra touch, I don't want to steal your idea but if you're so inclined..GPS is fine by me...

Use it man. That's what the post is all about, ideas, customization and helping each other.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You are the man...Dubs...Customizable fonts and Text, ah this is too cool. I may have to wait since tehy have a lead time of 8-9 weeks and I am moving in May... I'll call em up and work something out..

It's going to lighten the pocket, but who cares

I think I have about $1100 in it. Dolphin Instruments makes the cluster panel. They have them in stock. I want to say $110. I got the idea from Knuckle Dragger.

Ed_P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was so stuck on the S/W's I failed to look at other options, now that I have, S/W can keep their wings... and custom dash inc. 329.00 for a plastic backplate can also pound sand. thanks again.

Thanks also for the Dolphin info. for 130.00 I'll do that, cant go wrong... I originally thought of a wood insert, then I shifted to metal, and I do have a vertical Mill but that willl take 3-4 hours to make something similiar, time is money

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did yours turn out? Here is mine installed

You must be registered for see images attach