Full drop kit questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok. Im ready to bite the bullet! Any suggeations on whether to purchase everything in a kit or select piece by piece?
Which would save me money and headaches?
I've heard good and bad about all companies but think im partial to DJM products according to reviews.
Any companies suggested? I've seen mcgaughys(sp.)? Street edge, crown, belltech and western chassis.
I have found a kit on ebay by DJM
You must be registered for see images attach
for $607. And free ship. It looks like all I need except upper shock mounts and shocks.
Any company I should look at that includes shocjs also. Basically direct from company and not middle man like eBay or Amazon.
I already have a set of c notches but they seem ok but I've seen others that appear so much beefier. I have been on here for some time looking and researching and have gotten myself confused with all the info I have gathered. I am ready with cash in hand and ready to get this going so please be patient with me again and offer one last bit of advice. Thank yall again.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what I'm running on mine and I like it. Shocks and all

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It stiffened it up a little but in a good way. I like the ride it's not harsh