fuel lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

884x4310ci

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need to replace my rotten fuel lines in my 94. And I was thinking of going with braided lines. And an fittings.
does anybody know what fitting I need to tread in the fuel filter? And in the flexible lines in the front ?

Thanks.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother blowing big money to feed what I assume is a stock motor. Easiest fix IMO would be to start with a fuel line section from the Help! parts that has your o-ring fitting already on there. That and a section with a couple of compression unions and be done. Is the sender up on the tank junk as well?

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother blowing big money to feed what I assume is a stock motor. Easiest fix IMO would be to start with a fuel line section from the Help! parts that has your o-ring fitting already on there. That and a section with a couple of compression unions and be done. Is the sender up on the tank junk as well?
I always have good luck at pull-a-part. I can usually find nice stuff for cheap. But I live in a fairly rust-free area.