Front Tag Bracket Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought the chrome one from lmc.........looks nice.......but i wish i woulda just did what u did....it cheaper and looks cleaner

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Went a different way with mine:

You must be registered for see images attach

Cut it lower so I could "unshroud" the new bumper holes and increase the amount of air I could get in to the rad:

They've since done away with front plates here so I've ditched it altogether....:)

You're looks nice also though. Very light and clean looking.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Went a different way with mine:

Cut it lower so I could "unshroud" the new bumper holes and increase the amount of air I could get in to the rad:

They've since done away with front plates here so I've ditched it altogether....:)

You're looks nice also though. Very light and clean looking.

looks good!

Sek494

Reaction score
Does it wave without the top mounts? I like the look very much but as a volunteer firefighter have a half tag too and I think it would be a little much for just two brackets to hold.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't know if mine does or not. Other than seeing the reflection of my truck in store front windows, I've never seen my truck roll down the road!