Front end higher than back after new coils?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? I literally posted the entire headlight section of the Highway Traffic Act which governs the roads and all the vehicles that travel on them in Canada.

but anyways.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? I literally posted the entire headlight section of the Highway Traffic Act which governs the roads and all the vehicles that travel on them in Canada.

but anyways.
Lordco even sells hids and says there road legal if there 6000k or below and it’s funny how new vehicles with factory DOT leds are brighter and blind the hell out of me more than any aftermarket led installed in a older car

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
People selling you things and telling you they're legal/designed for a purpose doesn't make it true. These companies want to make money.

For example, Anzo is a China based company. They don't care what bulbs you put in their housings, they're basically immune to lawsuits from North America. If you did contact them and ask about HID compatibility I have no doubts that they'd tell you whatever you wanted to hear, regardless of the fact that all their housings for these trucks are absolutely designed for 9005/9006 halogens.

@thegawd I think this is one of those occasions where we'd be wise to just let this conversation die. It's pretty obvious he doesn't want to hear what we're saying.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
People selling you things and telling you they're legal/designed for a purpose doesn't make it true. These companies want to make money.

For example, Anzo is a China based company. They don't care what bulbs you put in their housings, they're basically immune to lawsuits from North America. If you did contact them and ask about HID compatibility I have no doubts that they'd tell you whatever you wanted to hear, regardless of the fact that all their housings for these trucks are absolutely designed for 9005/9006 halogens.

@thegawd I think this is one of those occasions where we'd be wise to just let this conversation die. It's pretty obvious he doesn't want to hear what we're saying.
I’ll agree to disagree you have your thoughts and that’s fine… lordco wouldn’t sell lights that aren’t DOT approved period, and Anzo are aftermarket and made for hid… just don’t try putting hid in stock halogen housing thats a no no
Anyways end of discussion pal

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
you dont even have a clue what dot approval means. theres is no disagreement because you are just completely wrong. that led manufacturer does not make DOT/SAE approved light bulbs AT ALL. if yours have a stamp they are counterfeit!

take one out and show us the stamp.

hell, light bulb manufacturers are not even the ones responsible for applying for DOT/SAE approvals, automotive vehicle manufacturers are the ONLY group with that ability. NOT aftermarket parts manufacturers. once there is a standard put fourth is when the aftermarket manufacturer's can start manufacturing products to fill the needs.

Would you wear a bicycle helmet on a motorcycle? or would you decide that maybe you should wear a DOT/SAE approved helmet? or would you just decide that if it fits your head than it must be legal and safe?

Man if these bulbs are legal, why dont you stop a police officer and ask them. as they are the ones tasked with ensuring the safety of the road and ultimately the ones who hand out fines for driving with led headlights. hell if you kill someone and they determine you blinded them with illegal leds than you will get manslaughter charges. just because the police dont always pull people over for bright lights dosent make them legal. they have more important things to do and are always working short handed and stressed right the F out.

Last edited:

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you dont even have a clue what dot approval means. theres is no disagreement because you are just completely wrong. that led manufacturer does not make DOT/SAE approved light bulbs AT ALL. if yours have a stamp they are counterfeit!

take one out and show us the stamp.

hell, light bulb manufacturers are not even the ones responsible for applying for DOT/SAE approvals, automotive vehicle manufacturers are the ONLY group with that ability. NOT aftermarket parts manufacturers. once there is a standard put fourth is when the aftermarket manufacturer's can start manufacturing products to fill the needs.

Would you wear a bicycle helmet on a motorcycle? or would you decide that maybe you should wear a DOT/SAE approved helmet? or would you just decide that if it fits your head than it must be legal and safe?

Man if these bulbs are legal, why dont you stop a police officer and ask them. as they are the ones tasked with ensuring the safety of the road and ultimately the ones who hand out fines for driving with led headlights. hell if you kill someone and they determine you blinded them with illegal leds than you will get manslaughter charges. just because the police dont always pull people over for bright lights dosent make them legal. they have more important things to do and are always working short handed and stressed right the F out.
Stick with your crappy halogen no one cares lol

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
really. being informed of the law and trying to inform others makes me the idiot.

I think not.

arguing with idiots makes me an idiot.

I posted the laws on headlights. THE ENTIRE FÙCKING LAW!

but I am the wrong one....

ok there. yup.

you must be right because you said so.

do you guys know any police officers? firefighters? paramedics? obviously you don't care about anyone else but yourselves.

I dont care how many times I have to say it.

YOUR ABSOLUTELY FÙCKING WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.