Front brake line kit for 99 Tahoe 4WD w/ ABS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kran

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are there any pre-bent front brake line (and hose) kits for a 99 Tahoe 4WD w/ ABS? The rear line was already replaced from the connection at the driver side front frame rail all the way to the drums. Looking to do the rest now. I found this kit but it doesn't say whether it works with ABS. Any links or part numbers would be appreciated.

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should work I don't think there were any made without abs on them

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with Rojas84. Whenever I look for the correct part I search in rockauto-their descriptions are rather good. I comapre 3 or 4 parts and description variations and on that basis I can figure out if it's a correct part.
Also read the model description even on silly things like wiki-if it says something like"abs was added in 89 and all models were equiped" it gives you information you need too. Hope it helps.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I used the SSTUBES on my truck and my mom's 00 Escalade. Pretty much perfect bends. My only complaint was the lack of instructions and they really weren't too responsive to helpin me out but I figured it out pretty quick.

Kran

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome thank you all.

one last thing, any recommendations on hoses for the front calipers? preferably stainless/braided. i found russell performance, part 672400, seems legit.

Last edited:

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put Russell hoses on my '88. They "work" but they're all-hose with a too-damn-short protective sleeve. Unlike the OEM rubber "hose" which has a long metal-tube section that keeps the hose from rubbing on the control arm.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

When I put hoses on my '97, it'll get these:
www.summitracing.com/parts/cst-sbh6055

Last edited:

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC truck has full and partial kits.
All stainless pre-bent. All 1995-98 p/u, -99 SUV, '00 Escalade/Denali 1500, 2500, and 3500 front kits are the same. All have ABS.

Similarly, the rear lines that I bought for a 1500 fit my 2500 chassis cab rear axle nearly perfectly, just tweaked the wheel cyl bend a little tighter away from the u-bolts