FREE + SHIPPING: Rear Pillar Moulding Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Purchased these from @95Escahoe a while back as a test run to see if I like color matched pillars on the 'burb. I ended up liking the way it looked and took mine to a body shop to get color matched. So, now these pillars have been sitting in the box ever since. I stored these away and found them when I was cleaning out my room.

One is spray painted black (will definitely need to be repainted, it's a good 5 footer), and the other one is professionally painted black. The paint on the professionally painted one is in mint condition. Also, both are physically perfect (no cracking, deep scratches, etc.).

I'm not looking for any money for these (although tips are appreciated :wink:), if you're interested just cover the cost of shipping and I'll get them shipped to you (will vary depending on location). Unfortunately I don't have any pictures but will update this post when I do. Thanks for your time.

Curt

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Body painted pillar has slight mark on pillar, hardly noticeable.

Curt

Reaction score
bump, if the box in my room starts to bother me I’m going to cut em up and throw it... someone come grab these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk