found a new parts supplier!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RI Chevy guy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just found, through another post, a guy named Derick in Idaho doing business as Elevated Concepts fabricating a lot of parts we 400 people are ALWAYS looking for- 4 link setups, LS engine mounts, the ONLY rack and pinion kit I have found ANYWHERE! Front and rear coilover setups, a mid frame stiffener that I may very well be buying myself. PLEASE go check this guy out! Small operation, quality parts without the big manufacturers mark ups, stuff that I wish I had found while doing my build. Cheers!

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've noticed the company name a few different times showing up in the Facebook groups, it's all been good comments and feedback

RI Chevy guy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so pissed I didn't find this sooner while I was still assembling the truck- seriously thinking about replacing some of what I've done with some of his stuff!

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I follow him in Facebook n have talked to him a few times. His gmt400 is wild. Think only part of frame that's left is the main rails n he's fabbed everything else to it.