For the Corvette guys on GMT 400 dot com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subseawellhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, let me say thanks for finding this forum. Owned a 69 Chev P/U long before the interweb in 1977.
After waiting for my signature truck for 6-7 months to become available, deleted the text chain. Then the owner called me to pick it up. Whoooo Hooooo!!! Searched all over the net for my truck info for like 3-4 months, and finally found GTM400.

My Corvette journey. Guy offshore introduced me to a Corvetteforum.com (sorry mods if this not permitted) same username.
My first vette, committed to buy on the forum locally when working in Venezuela 2007??. Told my wife it was for her and sent her over with a deposit to hold the car till I came home. Called wifey, said she couldn't reach the pedals (4 speed) Still managed to buy the car
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyway, she never drove it ,,,,, right????!!!!!!!

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that is a 68. The door handle is the give away. I bought a 69 fback in the same color new. It had the 350/350 4sp 3:70 posi. I have 67 coupe now. Nice car

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Nice Vette! I am partial to the color as it is really close to what my truck is. What is the RPO/color name for the vettes?

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Vette! I am partial to the color as it is really close to what my truck is. What is the RPO/color name for the vettes?
In 69 it was LeMans blue. I think it was the same in 68. I believe the Camaro,etc called it Marina blue