Fog lights for Diesel bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any one know where I can find the fog lights for the diesel bumper harness and switch. Any one have it shoot me a pm! Thanks.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dunno how good they are, but I ordered a set of amazon. Comes with the bracket. says for 88-97 i think, dunno what the difference is for 98-99, but says won't fit my 96 Yukon or 98 Tahoe. Both were available with the lights. Doesn't come with the harness or plug tho. See how they are next week when they come in.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dunno how good they are, but I ordered a set of amazon. Comes with the bracket. says for 88-97 i think, dunno what the difference is for 98-99, but says won't fit my 96 Yukon or 98 Tahoe. Both were available with the lights. Doesn't come with the harness or plug tho. See how they are next week when they come in.

The kind that go in the valence or the kind that go in the diesel bumper holes?

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good question lol. Pretty sure says bumper. But now that I’m thinking the only one that goes in the valance is the 454SS.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really don't think GM would invest into new brackets for fogs to make some left over z71 tahoes for 99 and 2000-I'd think it's exactly the same as on diesels. As to harness-I purchased some sockets from ebay to fit original lighbulbs(I can't remember off top of my head what is the number) and we pulled the wires direct from the switch if I remember correctly-so now they come on without the headlights however when you take the key out the turn off too. I use them sometimes as day time lights.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fun fact:
On the 99-00 Escalade & Yukon Denali, the foglight harness is tied together in the same loom as the headlight harness & is pinned into the bulkhead connector @ the firewall.

On the 00 Tahoe Z71 & 00 Tahoe Limited, the foglight harness is seperate from the headlight harness & goes through it's own grommet through a 1in hole in the firewall.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really don't think GM would invest into new brackets for fogs to make some left over z71 tahoes for 99 and 2000-I'd think it's exactly the same as on diesels. As to harness-I purchased some sockets from ebay to fit original lighbulbs(I can't remember off top of my head what is the number) and we pulled the wires direct from the switch if I remember correctly-so now they come on without the headlights however when you take the key out the turn off too. I use them sometimes as day time lights.

From everything I've seen you can only get the valence style ones new/aftermarket, I've looked all over for the bumper style fogs and all I ever found were originals.