Fog light valance questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillB

Reaction score
Multiple questions here that I'm sure has been beaten to death over time. I'm wanting to put fog lights on my 99 that will looks factoryish. I don't want the diesel bumper route so it's looking like the valance style is the way to go.
Does anyone make a valance with the openings for both the tow hooks and the fog lights?
Is the SS fog light valance the same size height wise as one with just the tow hook openings?
Do the OEM style fog lights mount to the frame or is there another spot that they mount to?

Dangrus4060

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I searched high and mighty for a valance with both sets of holes... found none... was always one or the other. There were markings on the back of the valance I bought for tow hooks that indicated where the fogs openings were.

Factory fog lights are mounted on brackets bolted to the bottom of the bumper... holes prepunched in the bumper. LMC makes the fog with brackets along with other suppliers on ebay and on amazon.