Fog light help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sawdymichael

Reaction score
I have a 91 Silverado that never had fog lights from the factory. I am wanting to use these but don’t have a wiring harness. What should I do? Will I have to use another kind of fog light please help
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The wiring harness along the those plugs have long been discontinued by GM.
There is no aftermarket.
I had a former member make me a wiring harness for mine to work with a factory switch. He had no luck finding the mate for that plug either.
When he made the harness, he used a different style plug & sent along the mate with so I could modify the wiring at the light.
Like I said...'former member'. (That's a story unto itself) But, there are a few current members here that are making 4-Hi wiring kits along with a few other wiring harnesses. I'm sure that they have the tech to be able to make one up for you. It's a fairly common need, so that may be another market for them.

You must be registered for see images attach

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
LMC sells a fog light harness kit that's supposed to go with their fog light bumpers.
It's not as nice as a handmade one but it works. I have it on my truck for my fogs.

Or you could just get some wire, relay, and a switch.