FNG from ENC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Guns

Reaction score
Hey all, I figured I's quit lurking and join. I recently picked up a 98 K1500 SBEC that needs some lovin', starting with the headliner. I've already got it most of the way out, tomorrow I'll take the back out, and get it recovered. Once that's done, I get to shampoo the interior and hopefully get the 15 year old coffee spillage off the carpet.

I'll likely make my way through all parts of the forum, since I'm sure I'll change out my center console at some point for something better (I need a real cupholder) and I'll toss in some knowledge where I can, and sprinkle it in with stupid questions as well!

Mr_Guns

Reaction score
I just finished my headliner and cleaning the interior, and I gotta say, finding a set of stock wheels is a royal pain.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just finished my headliner and cleaning the interior, and I gotta say, finding a set of stock wheels is a royal pain.
The junk yards here are full of them. I stripped the clear coat off of mine, repainted the gray sections black, and buffed out the aluminum, and stainless coated cap. They look grate.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Mr_Guns

Reaction score
I found a set of NBS 18's with tires for $600, and I'm considering those. First, I gotta figure out if my alternator bearings are shot.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: