Flowmaster Mufflers - Made In China Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

135 Honolulu

Reaction score
I appreciate being made aware of this, but personally it doesn't worry me that much. I probably wouldn't ever buy a Flowmaster product anyway but that's just because I believe there are much better performing options out there. You guys who are disappointed that you just bought Flowmaster stuff and found this out, I wouldn't be too worried. IMO a lot of the Chinese product hate is unwarranted. Country of origin is not the end-all be-all to quality. Chinese companies are capable of making everything from excellent products to complete garbage, just like everywhere else. It really boils down to manufacturing and quality control in the specific factory the products come out of. Flowmaster has been around long enough that I'm sure they probably sourced a good factory in China to make their stuff.

Not trying to steer anyone one way or the other, like I said I'm not a Flowmaster fan anyway. Just wanted to chime in with some of my observations over the years working with Chinese products. If buying from USA based companies is a priority for you due to economic/social beliefs I totally get that, but not everything that comes out of China is as bad as people make it out to be.
IP

Very well said, Brother!
My sentiments exactly!