Florida compliant headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vincent

Reaction score
Not sure if posting in the proper spot but I’m curious if anyone has some suggestions on headlights. Got a 97 k1500 that is currently in the process of being solid axle swapped and it is going to be lifted much taller than expected, was originally planned to be on 38’s but that has changed to 44’s. My question is has anyone ran universal headlights somewhere lower on their truck to meet Florida’s maximum height of 54”? It’s not gonna be a daily driver but would be nice to be able to drive to some local spots and not get hassled for headlight height by the police.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
No experience with this, but look into snow plow headlights. They should be fine for fulltime road use, unlike a lot of accessory lights sold for trucks. The blade usually blocks a trucks regular headlights, so they have a second set mounted above on the frame. I'm sure you could mount them wherever.