Floor mat options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Howdy, does anyone know of a set of floor liners like you can get from weather tech for these trucks. Weather tech doesn’t make a set and I don’t know any other brands that make a decent cut floor liner. Thanks guys!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Weathertech does make mats for these trucks, you just have to search for a Suburban as mentioned above. They don't list them as fitting all the trucks because the Suburbans have slightly different floors due to the vents. They fit fine from what others here have said though.

EDIT - I was referring to the front two mats. I can't confirm fitment if you're trying to put those second row Suburban mats into a truck.

Last edited:

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the custom fit Huskys and like them a lot. They have a ridge around them to hold water/slush/snow/mud/Dr. Pepper and keeps **** off your carpet. I think they were around $90 and free shipping

I’ve got those as well and they’ve held up pretty good over the years. The center piece can be cut out if you have the floor shift transfer case.

They do contain red slushees when you miss the cup holder.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I’ve got those as well and they’ve held up pretty good over the years. The center piece can be cut out if you have the floor shift transfer case.

They do contain red slushees when you miss the cup holder.

Oh good the red slushy thing is my main buying point!

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The huskies look pretty good. It looks like it has a cut out area for a manual transmission?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks like it has a cutout for the manual transmission. Stock photo in the ad doesn’t show the cutouts, but this is the black model 82211 that is in my son’s truck that I bought a few months ago from Summit. Took them about a month to get the center piece to me, though.

Last edited: