First post. 1989 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Well.......the grill looks plumb Tesla-like anyway..........

Eww don't say that.... Tesla's remind me of molded plastic toys were the grill is a sticker, and it's come off. This is a Phantom grille, which at one time was very over done, but since it's been awhile, it looks pretty good.

I really like it that this truck still has moldings on it and the two tone paint.

OP, how about picture of the engine and interior?

Damifinou

Reaction score
Nice, the paint and body look pretty darn perfect, what kind of body work has been done?
No body work other than hood and tailgate doesn’t have the “Chevrolet” on it. Paint was done by my father in law probably 10 years ago. I’ll post a couple more closeups of some unique items later. Exhaust is frenched out the rear, pin striping, Etc.

Damifinou

Reaction score
Eww don't say that.... Tesla's remind me of molded plastic toys were the grill is a sticker, and it's come off. This is a Phantom grille, which at one time was very over done, but since it's been awhile, it looks pretty good.

I really like it that this truck still has moldings on it and the two tone paint.

OP, how about picture of the engine and interior?
I cAn get those pics on later. Engine bay is pretty clean. Interior needs a little freshening, but it’s not bad.