First 0411 Swap…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SWBCHEVY

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off…I just want to give a shoutout to Lextech for all his efforts and help with the whole process…the pinout makes it pretty much dummy proof and simple…
One thing I did screw up is I should’ve paid more attention when I read the part about opening up my wiring harness, I should’ve went back further and untaped/unwrapped the bundles of wiring so I could’ve made it much more organized and uniformed than it is right now…but for now it looks like a total cluster…lol I’m prolly gonna get 2 more connectors and redo it…
Next thing on the agenda is pulling the engine and getting it rebuilt…prolly not gonna go with any aftermarket heads, but I am considering it…so any suggestions/input would be appreciated, same with a cam upgrade as well… I’m aware of the spring change being necessary etc, just don’t want to go back factory, but I don’t want to upgrade just to say I upgraded…I want somewhat of a measurable upgrade in performance as well…
Any build combo suggestions/input would be great…and
Prolly not gonna stroke it, but I haven’t completely ruled it out…so let’s hear those as well…
Spider upgrade suggestions also…and no, I’m not changing to the marine intake or anything else as far as that goes…
I will be putting the Powerdyne Supercharger setup back on it that’s on it now…
Thanks, Shane…