Fifth Wheel Hitch Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The differences in rails between Curt or Reese or whatever are pretty minimal, so you can pick just about any universal kit and it should work.

Curt can eat a fat bowl of d!cks, I'll never buy another Curt product for the rest of my life. They claimed I overloaded the WD hitch with all the weight hanging out the back of my truck with the camper, yet there were exactly zero warnings or disclaimers in any of the documentation for this. Not to mention it's a 1500#/15K hitch pulling a 1000#/10K trailer. Basically told me to pound sand on a 3 month old hitch.

You must be registered for see images attach

The pictures show the mode of failure and the fact that I set it up with their pin and washers, no extra added to stress the thing any further. The truck acts better with the hitch and trailer behind the camper than with just the camper, so the hitch certainly doesn't feel overloaded to me. **** Curt.