Fiberglass Tonneau Cover for Sportside Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking for ages. I would like to find something local (In Wisconsin) with hardware included. Color does not matter as my vehicle is a one off color that I would have to get paint matched anyway. Also preferred that it not be damaged but minor dents or small nicks that can be buffed out would be okay.

This tonneau cover can either be locking or non-locking as long as it includes the key if it has one.

As for what brand it doesn’t really matter because there is not a lot of brands that were know to have made these

Brands that have been identified to make these include

A.R.E and LEER

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have also been covers that included bed rail brackets, this being a super rare option is not needed but I thought I would include it in case you luck out and have one lol.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should be at your town fairgrounds looking this weekend

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My dad had one on his rcsb....that thing was HEAVY! The struts wore out and he didnt want to replace them. He would prop the stupid thing up with an old tent pole.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And of course a bunch on display or for sale but I don’t have room for a part truck

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I know of 3 of those here in Hawaii between $300-800! I cant find other stuff I need but these things are just sitting around here! LOL

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Usually those conversion companies bought universal bed rails (or bed rails that specifically fit these trucks then removed the little plate that was meant for the stake pockets) that they bolted on the tonneau covers. Don't quote me on this, but I believe those type of bed rails had a threaded bolt sticking out of them.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consider this thread closed as well bought a kit from Rally Tops and getting it painted at a local shop by November. I’ll post an update when it’s all set and done